TITLE OF SESSION
What Are You Waiting For? Find the Courage to Disrupt
1. Identify key mental obstacles that are holding you back from making a bigger impact;
2. Explore the nature of courage and how to find more to fuel your work; and,
3. Discover some key skills to equip yourself to move past your fear and accomplish breakthrough results.
As the pace of change accelerates, leaders must face the reality that what we've always done isn't working any longer. Innovation is a requirement of survival. And innovation demands disruption.
Knowing disruption is needed is one thing, doing it is another. It requires an ingredient that can be hard to find: Courage. To do the work that will truly make a difference demands that you face your fears of failure and rejection and move beyond them.
In this session, we will confront the most common fears that are holding you back and replace them with the mindset and skill to find your courage.
- Identify key mental obstacles that are holding you back from making a bigger impact
- Explore the nature of courage and how to find more to fuel your work
- Discover some key skills to equip yourself to move past your fear and accomplish breakthrough results
Jason Lauritsen is a keynote speaker and employee engagement expert. His passionate, engaging and thought-provoking style will challenge you to think differently.
Jason has been described as "a corporate executive gone rogue." For nearly a decade, he spent his days as a corporate Human Resources executive where he developed a reputation for driving business results through talent.
Most recently, he led the research team for Quantum Workplace's Best Places to Work program where he has studied the employee experience at thousands of companies to understand what the best workplaces in the world do differently than the rest.
Classically impatient, curious, and ambitious, Jason's early career was a rapid progression of sales and management roles including launching, leading, and ultimately selling a small business in his mid-twenties. He's a leader, sales guy, entrepreneur, and corporate executive - all rolled up into one.
Jason is the co-author with Joe Gerstandt of the book, Social Gravity: Harnessing the Natural Laws of Relationships and a frequently published writer and blogger on employee engagement, culture and leadership.