Melanie Booher & Thomas Mobley, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
TITLE OF SESSION
Engaging Employees: Their (Your) Roadmap To Success
1. Demonstrating how organizations who utilize a Roadmap to Success are more efficient, retaining top talent and engaging their staff life never before - and seeing results in company performance;
2. Showing HR practitioners how this model could work / put into play at their organization,
3. Each participant will develop their own road map (developing action steps to take back to their organization)
Take a journey with us down the road of success for employee engagement and retention, based on items that matter to employees. The
goal of this session is to help employees make the right decisions on the path of life, and ensure that supervisors are engaged they can recognize
critical factors which help them stay on track (or fall off!). Participants will be provided a tool that promotes these discussions, keeps things moving
forward, and can be applied at their organization.
Our 4 elements of success include:
1. Career Planning - how these discussions keep employees motivated to learn more and perform better while striving for career / personal
2. Financial Planning - discussions around building financial stability and competitive wages that everyone desires
3. Health /Wellbeing- ensuring both the emotional and physical core is set in order to build for additional productivity
4. Spiritual / Holistic - understanding how employees are doing and creating leadership awareness. More than EAP utilization and results, we
must encourage leaders to build strong relationships.
Melanie Booher is a proactive people connector, genuine leader, change agent, culture-champion and entrepreneurial business coach. Her passion
lies in generating meaningful change in the areas of HR, People Operations, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Business
Strategy and Culture-Shaping.
With 17+ years leading people and HR within multiple white-collar/high tech industries Melanie plays a key role in creating engaged cultures and improving morale, which impacts retention, productivity and profit. Her experience includes: recruitment, benefits, legal/compliance, performance
management, training, and leadership development.
Tom Mobley is employed by the University of Cincinnati as an Assistant Professor - Educator in their Organizational Leadership/Human Resource Program. A UC MALER graduate with over 30 years of experience, Thomas Mobley, SPHR is a respected expert in the HR field. As a Professor and HR Consultant he has a proven ability to transfer knowledge and provide others with the tools they need to succeed. In Mobley HR Consulting he has combined his corporate and teaching experience to create workshops and presentations that are practical and effective. His HR Certification Prep Course has had several sessions with 100% test pass rates.