Call For Speakers for the 2017 Conference is OPEN.
You may apply for the 2017 Ohio HR Conference using the following link: SPEAKER APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Ohio Human Resource Conference. The 2017 conference will be held on September 13-15, 2017 at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
Annually, the Ohio SHRM State Council sponsors a two and a half day conference in September, drawing close to 900 human resource professionals from the entire state of Ohio and surrounding states. The Ohio Conference Programs Committee strives each year to select a line up of first-class speakers, many nationally known, with the goal of allowing our attendees to hear and experience educational, informative and innovative speakers on a variety of topics.
If you are interested in applying for a speaker opportunity, please complete the online application form. Please note that you must complete a separate application for each presentation/topic you would like to present on. Prior to applying, please have the following information available:
- Session Topic and Title
- HRCI Credit Information (if applicable)
- Three Learning Objectives to assist us in obtaining HRCI recertification credits for our registrants
- Electronic photograph of at least 300 dpi; acceptable file formats are .jpg, .eps, and .tif.
- Current Contact Information for your references
- Evaluation/Feedback Summaries from previous speaking engagements including the type of HR audience to which the session was targeted.
- Both a short (150 words) and long (350 words) speaker biography & session description
Thank you for considering the opportunity to speak at the Ohio HR Conference.
Click HERE to access our online application form.
Questions? Please contact our 2017 Conference Program Chair, at email@example.com